I'm Up Real Early .. But .. At Least .. It Is Not The Middle Of The Night

I woke up at 4:00 .. have been doing some email .. just got one from Rob as he sits waiting in London for his final flight to Islamabad. Can't say I envy the waits in the airports. While he was at SP headquarters for the last few days .. he took a first aid course .. now he will be able to take care of our health needs while we are in Pakistan (actually hoping not to have any health needs .. but who can really know). The girls and I decided to relax last night .. things have been rather intense around here for the last few weeks. With Rob leaving and Erin having to get her year overview together .. there hasn't been a whole lot of quality down time for the past month. So last night was the big relax time .. a couple of pizzas .. and the 2nd season of Grey's Anatomy .. a mattress on the floor for some of we .. it was a good thing.
Today we have things to do .. well .. I do anyway. I will probably go back to bed for a while .. then when I get up .. I will be a whirlwind .. getting the house in a bit of order (okay .. maybe not so much a whirlwind .. but a gentle spring zephyr at least.) I have 3 months to clear out the excess and put the necessaries in order. One has to wonder .. just exactly what are the necessaries .. and .. what kind of order. Once I get those details figured out .. I can set to work on it. So maybe .. I will need some chai in the morning before I set to .. and as I drink .. I will ponder these things.

Comments

Popular Posts