Did It Really Happen?

In looking back over a life .. there are times when it becomes hard to distinguish between what was real and what was perhaps just a well loved dream.In my mind's eye .. I see all of us in Uganda and Kenya. We floated down the Nile .. we went to the safari parks .. we saw the exotic creatures we had only seen in pictures .. or in the zoo.Our time in Africa now has a dreamlike quality .. but .. I have pictures that show it wasn't a dream. It really happened .. we .. as a family got to experience some of the most glorious places the world has to offer. Does it get better than that? I think not!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good morning Donna,
Sounds to me like you're really missing your husband. Soon you'll be there with him and we'll be thinking it was a dream that you had been home. Time goes so fast we need to make the best of each minute of each day, right? Today we have snow so I need to put on some Christmas music to get myself going. Love ya lots, hi and love to the girls. Have a great day. Cousin El
Donna said…
I am missing him too much! The Christmas music sounds like a good idea even though we don't have snow but we are having rain. Love to you too

Popular Posts