A New Passport - Yahoo!

Sometimes photos don't turn out quite as one would hope. For the last few years I was living with some pretty devastating documents. The reflection on my glasses in both my passport and my driver's license made me look like an alien being at best .. at worst .. the spawn of the devil. One look at these photos and you could imagine my head starting to spin.Taking out either of these documents was an embarrassing ordeal .. but no longer. I was able to get rid of the DL photo a few years back .. the new one is so much better. And now .. finally .. my passport has expired!Yahoo! .. is all I can say to that. The new passport photo is without glasses so no glare .. this is a good thing. By the way .. these photos are the old ones. Good to have them out of my life officially .. BUT .. they make for an excellent laugh .. so I keep them in remembrance of my life as an alien.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love these pictures. They bring laughter every time. And now they are immortalized on the internet.

Love you Mom. Your new picture is MUCH better.
Anonymous said…
HI DONNA,
LOVE THESE PICTURES
CAN'T KNOW HOW YOU COULD GET YOUR EYES TO LOOK TO THE EAST AND TO THE WEST AT THE SAME TIME. GIVE ME TIME AND I'LL BE ABLE TO DO THAT TRICK ALSO. NOW LET US SEE YOUR NEW PICTURE. HOW COME MY NEW ONE LOOKS LIKE A BEAR WAS AFTER ME OR SOMETHING. PEOPLE CALL ME BUG EYES. LOVE YA, COUSIN EL
Donna said…
Can't post the other pictures .. they are in process for my new passport. Too sad!

Popular Posts