Does Life Get Better Than This?
I have been thinking about life lately. We have had some changes thrust upon us in the past few months .. our jobs gone in a twinkling .. the girls making the final move from the house. It would not be truth to say that I just went with the flow trusting that all would be well .. that we would adjust. But the truth is that all is well .. we are adjusting. Of course .. it helps that both Rob and I were offered jobs so we didn't have to go out searching for work. It also helps that although Kris and Erin are now in their new homes .. they are in the same town so we can visit. Another big plus is that Mich still has her room here for when she comes home during her breaks from studying .. she was just home so we got to be a complete family again for a brief portion of the weekend.
Yeah .. life is good. I am most richly blessed!!!
Yeah .. life is good. I am most richly blessed!!!

Comments
I am an insomniac, but am so cranky when I can't sleep that I have to self medicate, do whatever it takes...melatonin....sominex...melatonin. :(
You guys seem like such a sweet couple and I love the desk. Thx for checking my art clog. I post every friday or so.
NINA (in Texas)