Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Thoughts in the NIght
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
September 05, 2007
Just A Reminder
There are less than 4 months until Christmas so if you want to enjoy the season .. it's time to get the planning out of the way.
This is what I am looking forward to:
Comments
Colleen
said…
What a great reminder. The pix are wonderful. You will have a whole bunch of new memories to add this Christmas. They make me teary!
Colleen
said…
I like your new look.
canadasue
said…
BIG BLOG CHANGE... looks great!!!
You're right... life is beautiful!
Shahrzad
said…
hellooooooo,
Happy your wedding anniversary. I'm glad you're enjoying your life and wish you always enjoy your life with your lovely family.
Popular Posts
January 30, 2022
Mom's Quilt
October 08, 2012
Thanksgiving
Comments
You're right... life is beautiful!
Happy your wedding anniversary. I'm glad you're enjoying your life and wish you always enjoy your life with your lovely family.