21 August 2009
When I got up to go to work , I was rather nervous about the day ahead. Next week is teacher training week at the school and I had a lot of printing to do. The plan was to get it all done between 6:00 am and 9:00 am, before the church workers arrived and needed the printer for the weekly bulletins. That plan went down the tubes as I unlocked the door and saw red flashes lighting up the printer. Apparently, after I left work the day before, the printer ran out of toner and there was no replacement. No printing was going to happen very soon. So .. after a little panic session .. I got on with the day's work. Turns out there was no reason for panic. Once the printer had its toner restored, the papers just flew out of the printer and the job was done before I left work at 2:00 pm. A lesser printer would not have sufficed .. this one punched holes and stapled the handbooks together .. saving me hours of work. Yahoo for technology!!!
From there the day just got better. A multi-family garage sale is going to happen at the farm tomorrow and we got to go over for a potluck and first peek. I got carried away with the small boy clothes at Joanne's stall. But I ask you .. who wouldn't go overboard for someone as cute as this?

Yup .. this boy has got me garage saling .. something I have never liked nor even understood why people enjoy it so much.

Comments