Simple Woman's Daybook


FOR TODAY

Outside my window ... 

The soft glow of the lights on top of the posts of our deck

I am thinking ... 

why am I awake at 2:08 am?

I am thankful ... 

that all my grand babies will be with me this weekend.

In the kitchen ... 

all is in order .. for now 

I am wearing ... 

my pjs

I am creating ... 

memories with my grand babies

I am going ... 

to stick around home and enjoy family

I am wondering ... 

why I am so blessed

I am reading ... 

Baby Elephant's Bedtime to my Esme on a very regular basis

I am hoping ... 

to get a few health issues under control

I am looking forward to ... 

sharing time with my people

I am learning ... 

to be grateful

Around the house ... 

there are scattered toys .. a lovely reminder of the opportunity I have to share in the lives of my grand babies.

I am pondering ... 

ways to make better use of my time

A favorite quote for today... 
No, I am not lucky. Yes, I am blessed.

One of my favorite things ... 

chatting with my ladies over a cup of chai

A few plans for the rest of the week: 

prepare meals and watch the grand babies so that their parents can focus on preparing a new home

A peek into my day...



Comments

The Werners said…
Sounds like a most lovely day, except for the being awake at 2am thing. Enjoy the fun with your peeps!

Popular Posts