Cruising with the Siblings

Rob and I have done a fair bit of travelling through the years but never on a cruise.  After many long months of planning, my siblings are coming together for a Caribbean cruise.  We can't all be there .. Joe having passed away and Gerry not being able to make it .. but 9 of us along with those spouses who remain will be there. It should be an adventure.  We are BLESSED!

The original ten .. before Ben (I am on Mom's knee) .. oh yeah .. the photographer didn't quite get the heads in.


All eleven with our spouses and Mom

Comments

Mrs. Siebring said…
Seriously jealous...take lots of pictures!
The Werners said…
This is going to be one crazy cruise. Have fun and I look forward to all the stories after. :)
Colleen said…
It was the best time altogether. What a great way to be together and yet have our own time. Paul and I feel very blessed to have been a part of that PARTY!!

Popular Posts